Saturday, January 5, 2013

Building


Post Crossfit Games, I asked the girls if they would be interested in working out at Crossfit Kids in town. It was a silly question since R was running around and doing push-ups like the ladies who were on TV. They obliged and have been working on their functional fitness ever since.
I’m hoping that I didn't push them into anything- my goal isn't necessarily to make sure they are stud athletes. The goal is to see life patters- life will be hard but you can work through it, finish everything you start, and you can do things that you never thought were possible. 
My fear is that I potentially could be raising women whose goal in life is to marry a man and not continue to grow. They need to have their own traits and be there own person before they go to the altar with their eternal companion. Hopefully with the small things that I introduce them to, they’ll be the well rounded women they need to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment