Sunday, January 20, 2013

sightings

This is a stop I couldn't help making when running to run stadium steps at Harvard or go for a run to MIT. The night time was the best because it reminded me of home... Yes, Boston isn't Los Angeles, but this is the closest thing I had to the jewelry box view I have of the Los Angeles from my father's home.

I'd often stop when interval training or simple getting oxygen into the lungs while the cars on the bridge bumped over the decades worth of concrete and steel.

Below your feet are rail road tracks, and below the tracks is water where crews from rowing clubs cut gently through the water. At times planes pass over head. Its been rumored that this is one of a few places in the world where a train, plane, automobile, and boat will intersect each other. Random, but interesting factoid.

I miss Boston, its been more than a decade and I need to get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment