Wednesday, June 20, 2012

36

  1. I can still do what I want
  2. I still compete on the fields of men with sticks
  3. I try my hardest to be the whole man in all I do (spiritual, mental, and physical well being)
  4. I shave my head because chicks dig it, not because I’m balding
  5. The most important aspect in life is self-improvement. This is a journey with a purpose... evolve.
  6. I’m surrounded by some pretty damn smart folks and I want to be like them everyday
  7. I wear my heart on my sleeve and most of the time you don't get a response
  8. I still want to climb Kilimanjaro before I retire 
  9. It takes me three days to recover from games (see number 1)
  10. My last marathon wasn't my last
  11. I have a secret love for contemporary art
  12. I’m not a rough guy with a cowboy hat who croons like Billy Currington, but I’m a heck of dude to hangout with
  13. Despite my shortcomings and faults and with 36 more years of life ahead of me; I’m not the fastest, sexiest, or smartest, but I’m pretty damn happy with the way things have gone.



No comments:

Post a Comment