Wednesday, June 20, 2012

The Lot In Life

One of the views from dad's...


This is a view from the front yard of dad’s house. Its amazing to see the “jewelry box” look when its night time and all of Los Angeles is in front of you. 
I took this picture and began thinking- You are who you are and while you can control your life, there are some things that will never change. If you continue down the same paths and choices in life, not much will change. You will experience the same challenges, the same pitfalls or alternatively- the same successes. with the line of reasoning I’ve just written about 
Introspection- I constantly try to improve my own life. But there are some things that keep reoccurring that don't go away.  Do we just accept it as the lot in life I drew- or do you fight fate and try to change what may be inevitably unchangeable?

No comments:

Post a Comment