Wednesday, June 20, 2012

The "Niceities"

Men's Bathroom at the Afghan National Army Headquarters


I should be asleep right now; I mean I have to get up at 5 to go workout. My waist has expanded a bit since I’ve arrived and I have been fairly inconsistent with my workouts. The crossfit facility here is cool and the guys/chicks are great, but getting out of bed seems to get the best of me. Maybe cutting out blogging at 1:44AM would do it. As i digress...
This week I was out meeting security folks and government officials. You would think that after spending considerable amount of time here that I would remember the bathrooms. Nope, I expected a urinal and walked into a trench with a faucet to flush... Nonetheless, it made me remember where I am.
Next we will talk about my roommate who is moving out tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment