Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Getting In


Flying to Central Asia sucks. Like it really does. The idea of not showering for multiple days and carrying over 150 pounds of luggage just to unload in another hot and dusty environment blows. The lovely art is that you’re jet lagged and folks put you through mandatory briefings anyway... Neat.
Living arrangements aren’t really bad, I feel like I’m back in a college dorm. Kind of.... there are no posters, no radios with Pearl Jam or 311 blasting from the speakers. Instead its a place to put your head down for 6-7 hours until starting the day again.
Work.... I’m getting the handle on it, but getting the right information and putting it in a succinct brief is an art and that will take time to get used to. There is so much I want to tell you, but I have 52 weeks to get us there.

No comments:

Post a Comment